**Please contact the Assessing Department for more information or for further assistance**
Abatements and Deferrals
The taxpayer may, by MARCH 1ST following the final date of notice of tax (November or December) and not afterward, apply in writing to the Selectmen's office for a tax abatement or deferral or are unable to pay taxes due to poverty or other good cause.
Forms and further information may be acquired through the NH Department of Revenue link below and in the Abatement Application link in the sidebar.
ABATEMENT & DEFERRAL REQUESTS ARE DUE TO THE ASSESSING DEPARTMENT BY MARCH 1st.
Exemptions and Credits
If you are elderly or a veteran or veteran's spouse, you may be eligible for a tax exemption or credit. If you feel you may be eligible, you must apply to the Board of Selectmen prior to APRIL 15th to be considered for the next tax cycle.
Forms and further information may be acquired through the NH Department of Revenue link below.
EXEMPTION & CREDIT APPLICATIONS ARE DUE TO THE ASSESSING DEPARTMENT BY APRIL 15th.
Click on the links below to find information and forms from the NH Department of Revenue website:
- Current Use Application & Forms
- Exemptions, Tax Credits and Deferrals
- Intent to Cut Timber & Intent to Excavate Gravel
- Low and Moderate Income Homeowners Property Tax Relief **Please be sure to attach your final issue tax bill to your completed form before submitting to the State. Your tax bill can be acquired through the tax kiosk.
- NH Department of Revenue Form & Instructions