Vehicle Registration Information & Forms

Press Release from NH Department of Safety regarding acquiring a Real ID

picture of an airplane

Motor Vehicle Forms:
Residency Forms:

The following forms can be found online at the State of NH DMV website:

  • Vin Verification Form
  • Record Change Request (Address Change Form)
  • Copy of Registration
  • Replacement Plates or Decals
  • Application for Initial Plates
  • Snowmobile & OHRV registration agent list - The Town of Thornton does not register snowmobiles or OHRVs.

Boats can also be registered at the Town Offices during regular business hours.