On-line renewal registrations and dog license renewals for existing Thornton residents can be done through the On-Line Registration link.
Please be prepared and have your current registration, drivers license and checking account number with routing number in front of you when processing transactions on-line.
If you are renewing a dog license please have the current license in front of you as well as your checking account information. Dog licenses are due by April 30, 2020. If the rabies certificate in our system shows as expired you will need to contact the Town Clerk on Mondays or Tuesdays to make arrangements to send the up to date rabies certificate before you will be able to do the license on line.
If you choose to send your registration in the mail to be renewed, please provide the following:
- A copy of your current registration
- A copy of your drivers license
- 2 signed checks - (1) made payable to TOWN OF THORNTON; (2) made payable to STATE OF NH.
- Amounts will be filled in upon processing the registration.
- Copy of the completed checks will be returned with your registration along with a receipt.
- Please be sure that the address printed on your current registration is accurate. Registrations can only be sent to the current address on the registration. If there is an address change, please contact the Town Office for information on how to update the address.
The Town of Thornton will accept appointments for specific transactions which are not available through our online services or through US mail starting on Tuesday, June 2, 2020.
Appointments will be available on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays from 9 am until 3 pm.
Only one person will be allowed in the building per appointment and the use of masks and hand sanitizer will be required upon entry to Town Hall.